Diploma In Hotel Management & Catering Technology
IEC -Institute of Hotel Management & Tourism (IIHM), Greater Noida
The hotel industry promises a bright future for anyone who wishes to take up a career in this segment. The students opting for hotel management courses must have an affinity towards socializing and understanding the needs of the people. As Hotels falls under the service industry, the motive of hotel management course is to provide the best Hospitality services to the people.
The hotel management program makes one aware of every operating-section of the hotel like front office, service, housekeeping, catering, Sales and Marketing, Accounting, HR, Security Loss Prevention, etc.
Eligibility : 10th & 12th Pass from recognized Board
• Documents to be submitted at the Time of Admission
• ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY (Two Sets) OF (Original to be returned after verification)
• CERTIFICATE OF CLASS 10th &12th
• MARK SHEET OF CLASS 10th &12th • MIGRATION CERTIFICATE (if any)
• CASTE CERTIFICATE (for SC/ ST/ OBC
• INCOME CERTIFICATE (for SC/ ST/ OBC)
• DECLARATION OF PHYSICAL HANDICAPPED STUDENTS(Certificate from a competent authority)
• PHOTOGRAPH (Recent Colour): Passport size – 07 nos & Stamp size (2×2)- 1nos
The student has to qualify in the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) which consists of General Knowledge, General English Test of Reasoning, and Numerical ability conducted in the Campus and other selected cities by giving admission notification in leading News Papers.
On First come first Serve Basis in the campus with all relevant Educational Documents